At Cary Dental Center we place NobelActive Implants that can be placed the same appointment that your compromised tooth is removed. With this advanced implant system design the implant can be restored with a crown in 4-6 months rather then the traditional implant systems that can take up to one full year to fully heal.
Teeth and your quality of life
Healthy, beautiful teeth are an important part of feeling good about ourselves. They contribute to our quality of life and self-confidence. They enable us to enjoy eating, laughing freely, and speaking clearly.
Healthy teeth cannot be taken for granted.
Life leaves it traces on our teeth. Teeth are vulnerable to injury or disease like periodontitis. Missing teeth can affect speech, hinder eating habits, and diminish self esteem.
Tooth loss can cause:
- • Defects in the bone
- • Shifting and drifting teeth
- • Bite changes
- • Chewing difficulty
- • Excessive wear of remaining teeth
- • Cracking and chipping of remaining teeth
- • Changes in the jaw joint
- • Facial changes
Dental implants - a viable, long term solution
You don’t have to go through life enduring discomfort, avoiding certain foods, risking bone loss and changes to your facial structure, and bracing for embarrassing situations,
Dental implants have been used for over 40 years as a way to replace teeth completely and long-term. Dental implants:
- • can replace one or more lost teeth
- • help to minimize bone loss
- • look, feel, and function like natural teeth
- • do not compromise adjacent teeth by grinding them down for a bridge or securing a partial denture
- • can increase stability, making chewing more natural
- • can eliminate the pain of ill-fitting dentures and partials
- • improve appearance
- • are often easier to clean than traditional tooth replacements
Dental implants can be a way to improve your quality of life and self-confidence.
Use link below for more information: